Morph TV – Free Movies & TV Shows on Android TV Box & Smart TV: Morpheus TV and Terrarium TV are the reigning champions of online streaming of the latest movies and TV Shows. After the unexpected shut down of both Morpheus TV and Terrarium TV, not even a single application has come up with similar performance. However, in this post, we are going to introduce Morph TV which is an upgraded version of Morpheus TV itself. The latest Morph TV V1.70 consists of all the features and functionality of Morpheus TV & Terrarium TV. As far as the availability of content goes, you can find each and every movie and TV show on Morph TV ranging from popular to the latest.
All the content is available in high definition. Moreover, the support staff of Morph TV App is available 24/7 to take care of the issues which you might face in the application. If you ever happen to face a situation where a particular content is not available in the application then you can simply place a request with the support staff to add the same on a priority basis. Hey iOS Users, You have to check this guide on “Morph TV App Download on iOS“.
Morph TV on Android TV Box & Smart TV – Features
If you have an Android TV Box or a Smart TV, then you can install Morph TV on it and in this post, we are going to share with you the steps for the same. The two factors that make Morph TV exceedingly successful, as mentioned in the beginning, is the availability of content and a customer friendly support team. These factors are the main reasons behind the exponentially rising popularity of Morph TV.
- Morph TV is a free application. You don’t require paying anything to use the application. This means you can enjoy the latest movies and TV shows free of cost.
- Morph TV fetches high-quality links and thus there are no buffering or download issues in the application.
- The support team adds new content to the application on a daily basis. Hence, each day you have got something new to watch on the application.
- You don’t require installing an external player along with as the default player of Morph TV is enough to take care of your playback needs.
- Subtitles are present as well, so you can enjoy the popular content of other regions as well whose languages do you not know.
- Download facility is available. You can attach an SD Card with your Android TV Box and download your favorite content to the same for offline viewing.
- You don’t require any sort of registration on the application.
- Ads do exist in the application but they are in no way annoying or disturbing.
The features are pretty interesting and, indeed, on the lines of Morpheus and Terrarium. Moving forward, let us discuss the download and installation steps of Morph TV on Android TV Box and Smart TV.
Check Out These Guides:
Install Morph TV on Android TV Box & Smart TV [STEPS]
- Please note that your Android Box or Smart TV runs on the Android operating system. This means that the installation procedure of Morph TV is more or less the same as installing an Android application on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
- As a first, please turn on your smart television and launch a web browser. We recommend Google Chrome for the purpose.
- Next, please navigate here “ Download Latest Morph TV APK” to download the Morph TV APK file on your Android TV Box or Smart TV.
- Wait for the download process to complete and once the download process is over, please select ‘All Apps’ and tap on ‘App Installer.’
- An interface will greet you from where you require selecting any one of the two options; Local Disk or External Storage. If you have connected your television via USB Cable then you can choose the option of ‘External Storage.’
- In the memory which you select, the downloaded Morph TV APK file will be present. Simply tap on the ‘Install’ button next to it for installing Morph TV on your Android Box or Smart TV.
- Once the installation process is over, you can access Morph TV from the home screen of your television.
- For Android TV Box users there is another option as well. You can also download the Morph TV APK file on your smartphone SD Card and connect the SD Card with your Android TV Box for installing the application. In this case, you need to select the option of ‘External Storage’ to locate the APK file while following the installation process.
Morph TV on Android TV Box & Smart TV – The Bottom Line
These were the features along with the simple download and installation steps of Morph TV on Android TV Box and Smart TV. For any kind of issues that you might face during the installation of the application, we are always here to help you. Please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.