Morph TV V1.69 is a cool new cloned and upgraded version of Morpheus TV V1.66. Lately, users of Morpheus have been reporting serious buffering and downloading issues with the application. Morph TV, a successful upgrade over Morpheus TV, eliminates these issues in their entirety and provides the users a buffer-free and high-quality video-on-demand experience. Well! Now it is not hard to imagine as to how Morph TV managed to accumulate a huge number of users under its hood in a pretty short time.
Morph TV comes with Chromecast support through which you can watch your favorite content on the big screen of your television or PC. However, if you don’t have a Chromecast device, you can directly install Morph TV application on your Windows 10/8/7/8.1/XP PC/Laptop or MAC Computer. In this post we are going to share the steps for the same. However, before that let us check out some of the interesting features of Morph TV application.
Morph TV on Windows 10/8 & Windows 8.1/7 PC/Laptop – Features
Well! One awesome feature of Morph TV is that its database is pretty big with tons of movies and TV shows ranging from old classics, evergreen, popular to the latest. Whatever movie or TV show you want to watch, Morph TV holds the same for you. The entire credit for this goes to the team of Morph TV which is responsible for fetching, sourcing and adding latest content to the application.
- You don’t have to register or sign up to use Morph TV. The application doesn’t ask any of your details. You simply install the application, launch it, and start watching your favorite content.
- There is an option to download the movies or TV shows as well. You can download the same on the hard drive of your PC and watch them offline at your convenience. Please note that Morph TV supports accelerated downloading so downloads will be pretty quick as compared to relative applications.
- The user interface of Morph TV is elegant and simple. Movies and TV Shows are present in separate sections and there are individual filters for each section. A search bar is present enabling you to look for your favorite content directly.
- Morph TV application is completely free to use. You don’t require paying anything to utilize the application. There are no hidden costs or in-app purchases.
Latest content becomes available on Morph TV pretty quickly as compared to relative applications. The feature set of Morph TV, indeed, makes it worthy to download. Following are the steps to download and install Morph TV on Windows 10/8/7/8.1/XP PC/Laptop & MAC Computer.
Download and Install Morph TV on Windows PC/MAC Computer [STEPS]
- You will need an Android Emulator for the purpose. We recommend Nox App Player. You can download the offline setup of Nox App Player from here.
- When the offline setup downloads successfully, tap on the executable to initiate the installation process for Nox App Player.
- Simple on-screen installation instructions will come up and Nox App Player will get installed on your system in no time.
- Next, please download the Morph TV APK from here.
- Once the APK downloads, move to the download location and right click on the APK file. From the pop-up menu that comes up, please select the option Open With -> Nox App Player.
- The emulator will automatically pick up the APK file and install the same on your Windows PC/MAC Computer.
- Installation will get over within minutes. Thereafter, you can locate the icon of Morph TV on the home screen of Nox App Player.
- Tap on the icon to launch the application.
Morph TV Application for Windows PC/MAC Computer – Final Words
Morph TV works smoothly on Windows PC/MAC Computer. You won’t face any issues at all. However, if you do face any issue during the installation process while using Morph TV, please let us know about the same via the comments section provided below. We are always happy to help you.